You need to submit a change of address to AMCRE and to the Mendocino County Retirement Office.

Notify the Retirement Office, attention:
Katy Richardson, Sr. Retirement Specialist
Mendocino County Retirement Office
625-B Kings Court
Ukiah, California 95482
Telephone (707) 467-6473
When you notify MCERA (the retirement office), make sure you provide up-to-date bank account information for automatic AMCRE dues deduction!

Notify AMCRE, attention:
Dorinda Miller/AMCRE Membership Chair
Telephone (707) 489-8564
Cyndi Montesonti, AMCRE Secretary
Telephone (707) 489-7752

or mail to:
AMCRE Change of Address
P.O. Box 903
Ukiah, California 95482